Services : Boarding
Go on a guilt free trip knowing your best friend is having as much fun as you – maybe more! This is not your average boarding kennel. In fact, we don't even like the word kennel because it is more like a home away from home for your dog. It's more like an "un-kennel." Watch your precious pup via our live Citydog! Webcam. Dogs enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep on veterinarian recommended Kuranda™ beds while dozing off to dreamy chill music. Dogs are never left alone. Our overnight Watchdog! ensures each dog is safe and sound.
Keeping Our Promise
- It is recommended to make reservations in advance.
- Family dogs may enjoy their stay in the same private den/suite.
- Check-in and out any time between 7a and 9p. Late check out applies after 1p. Dogs not picked up prior to closing will enjoy an additional boarding night at standard rate.
- Dogs receive a pre-entry Meet & Greet evaluation prior to admittance to screen temperament and health. Schedule Meet & Greet >
- We require quick release collars and I.D. tags on all dogs. The quick release collar is the safest option for an open play environment.
- Dogs must be flea free. Dogs found with fleas or ticks will love a bath at owner’s expense and be much happier.
- Our promise to the Citydogs! is to keep them safe and sound and ensure that they receive the best dog boarding experience; for this reason each dog must have:
- Rabies Certificate.
- Vaccine Certificate for DHPP.
- Bordetella Certificate.
- Spay/Neuter Certificate for all dogs six months and older.
- Dogs must be in good health and not have had or been exposed to any contagious illnesses within 30-days prior to check-in.
- We encourage you to bring your own dog grub as most dogs are sensitive to a sudden change in diet. Please prep each meal in a separate baggie and label it by meal, with your dog’s first and last name on it.
- Citydog! Club is open for tours during all operating hours. Feel free to bring a friend. See for yourself why we offer the best dog boarding experience for your pet. We take pride in presenting a safe, friendly and sparkling clean environment at all times.
- Frequently Asked Questions >
MTFL - Make Them Feel Loved!
Keep them safe and sound.
Provide a sparkling clean Club.
Surround them with good humans.
More wiggle in the wag!
Humans love Citydog! Club.
See what they are saying.
Get the scoop on the
latest Citydog! Club news.
Send us a message.