SERVICES : PLAY PARK
Citydog! Play Park
Give dogs what they need and love – socialization, play, naps and exercise, along with a lot of love in our irresistible open play environment. Citydog! Club dog daycare includes complimentary basic training provided for intellectual stimulation. Dogs will fall in love with our alpha dog handlers who are lovable, compassionate and assertive.
A Day at Citydog! Play Park
Pant, Tug, Tag, Jog, Sniff, Yap, Fetch, Pee, Sit, Stay, Organic
Treat and Repeat. And some like to take it easy and lounge!
– don’t forget the Style Bar on the way out!
Keeping Our Promise
- Reservations are encouraged for dog daycare at the Play Park, but not required.
- Conveniently check-in/out anytime 7a – 9p daily.
- Dogs receive a pre-entry Meet & Greet evaluation prior to admittance to screen temperament and health. Schedule a Meet & Greet >
- We require quick release collars and I.D. tags on all dogs participating in the Play Park. The quick release collar is the safest option for an open play environment.
- Dogs must be flea free. Dogs found with fleas or ticks will love a bath at owner’s expense and be much happier.
- Our promise to the Citydogs! is to keep them safe and sound, and ensure that they receive the best dog daycare experience; for this reason each dog must have:
- Rabies Certificate.
- Vaccine Certificate for DHPP.
- Bordetella Certificate.
- Spay/Neuter Certificate for all dogs six months and older.
- Dogs must be in good health and not have had or been exposed to any contagious illnesses within 30-days prior to check-in.
- Citydog! Club is open for tours during all operating hours. Feel free to bring a friend. We take pride in presenting a safe, friendly and sparkling clean environment at all times. Please refrain from bringing your dog to tour until the Meet & Greet.
- Frequently Asked Questions >
MTFL - Make Them Feel Loved!
Keep them safe and sound.
Provide a sparkling clean Club. Surround them with good humans.
More wiggle in the wag!
Humans love Citydog! Club.
See what they are saying.
Send us a message.
Sign up for the Citydog! Newsletter